TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS & SERVICES
(a) These terms and conditions of sale (these “Terms”) are the only terms which govern the sale of the goods (”Goods”) and services (“Services”) by the seller named on the reverse side of these Terms (”Seller”) to ______________(”Buyer”). Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, if a written contract signed by both parties is in existence covering the sale of the Goods covered hereby, the terms and conditions of said contract shall prevail to the extent they are inconsistent with these Terms.
(b) The accompanying estimate (the “Sales Confirmation” and these Terms (collectively, this “Agreement”) comprise the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, negotiations, representations and warranties, and communications, both written and oral. These Terms prevail over any of Buyer’s general terms and conditions of purchase regardless whether or when Buyer has submitted its purchase order or such terms. Fulfillment of Buyer’s order does not constitute acceptance of any of Buyer’s terms and conditions and does not serve to modify or amend these Terms.
(a) The goods will be delivered within a reasonable time after the receipt of Buyer’s purchase order, subject to availability of finished Goods. The written or emailed purchase order must be signed (for e-mail the electronic signature constitutes a signature for purposes of this paragraph) by either the owner of Buyer’s company, or a representative with authorization to bound Buyer to sale. Seller shall not be liable for any delays, loss or damage in transit.
(b) Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, Seller shall deliver the Goods to Seller’s Location (the “Delivery Point”) using Seller’s standard methods for packaging and shipping such Goods. Buyer shall take delivery of the Goods within 24 hours of Seller’s written notice that the Goods have been delivered to the Delivery Point. Buyer shall be responsible for all loading costs and provide equipment and labor reasonably suited for receipt of the Goods at the Delivery Point.
(c) Seller may, in its sole discretion, without liability or penalty, make partial shipments of Goods to Buyer. Buyer shall pay for the units shipped whether such shipment is in whole or partial fulfillment of Buyer’s order.
(d) If for any reason Buyer fails to accept delivery of any of the Goods on the date fixed pursuant to Seller’s notice that the Goods have been delivered at the Delivery Point, or if Seller is unable to deliver the Goods at the Delivery Point on such date because Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licenses or authorizations: (i) risk of loss to the Goods shall pass to Buyer; (ii) the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and (iii) Seller, at its option, may store the Goods until Buyer picks them up, whereupon Buyer shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage and insurance).
(a) The quantity of any installment of Goods as recorded by Seller on dispatch from Seller’s place of business is conclusive evidence of the quantity received by Buyer on delivery unless Buyer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
(b) The Seller shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by Seller’s negligence,) unless Buyer gives written notice to Seller of the non-delivery within [NUMBER] days of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
(c) Any liability of Seller for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or adjusting the invoice respecting such Goods to reflect the actual quantity delivered, including those that cannot be replaced.
(d) If Buyer cancels the sale after the Seller has already begun working on the sale, this will constitute a material breach of this agreement. Therefore, if the Seller has already acquired the materials for printing; the Buyer is liable for the entire cost of the materials the Seller has purchased. Further the Buyer is liable for 100% of the Services already undertaken by the Seller, including set-up fees for artwork, artwork services and all other time allocated to the project.
(i) If Buyer places an order as a “rush” order but cancels or attempts to cancel the order after Seller has already begun working on the order, this constitutes a material breach of this agreement and Buyer is liable for 100% of the purchase price, to be paid within five (5) days of cancelation of such order.
- Quantity. If Seller delivers to Buyer a quantity of Goods of up to [PERCENTAGE]% more or less than the quantity set forth in the Sales Confirmation, Buyer shall not be entitled to object to or reject the Goods or any portion of them by reason of the surplus or shortfall and shall pay for such Goods the price set forth in the Sales Confirmation adjusted pro rata.
- Shipping Terms. Seller shall make delivery in accordance with the terms on the face of the Sales Confirmation.
- Title and Risk of Loss. Title and risk of loss passes to Buyer upon delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Point. As collateral security for the payment of the purchase price of the Goods, Buyer hereby grants to Seller a lien on and security interest in and to all of the right, title and interest of Buyer in, to and under the Goods, wherever located, and whether now existing or hereafter arising or acquired from time to time, and in all accessions thereto and replacements or modifications thereof, as well as all proceeds (including insurance proceeds) of the foregoing. The security interest granted under this provision constitutes a purchase money security interest under the Florida Uniform Commercial Code.
- Amendment and Modification. These Terms may only be amended or modified in a writing which specifically states that it amends these Terms and is signed by an authorized representative of each party.
- Inspection and Rejection of Nonconforming Goods.
(a) Buyer shall inspect the Goods within 24 hours of receipt (”Inspection Period”). Buyer will be deemed to have accepted the Goods unless it notifies Seller in writing of any Nonconforming Goods during the Inspection Period and furnishes such written evidence or other documentation as reasonably required by Seller. “Nonconforming Goods” means only the following: (i) product shipped is different than identified in Buyer’s purchase order; or (ii) product’s label or packaging incorrectly identifies its contents. If the Buyer’s claim of non-conformance does not fit into category (i) or (ii) above, the goods are not Nonconforming Goods and Buyer will be responsible for the entire sale price.
(b) If Buyer timely notifies Seller of any Nonconforming Goods, Seller shall, in its sole discretion, (i) replace such Nonconforming Goods with conforming Goods, or (ii) credit or refund the Price for such Nonconforming Goods, together with any reasonable shipping and handling expenses incurred by Buyer in connection therewith. Buyer shall ship, at its expense and risk of loss, the Nonconforming Goods to Seller’s facility located at 3101 West McNab Road, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069. If Seller exercises its option to replace Nonconforming Goods, Seller shall, after receiving Buyer’s shipment of Nonconforming Goods, ship to Buyer, at Buyer’s expense and risk of loss, the replaced Goods to the Delivery Point.
(c) Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the remedies set forth in Section 8(b) are Buyer’s exclusive remedies for the delivery of Nonconforming Goods. Except as provided under Section 8(b), all sales of Goods to Buyer are made on a one-way basis and Buyer has no right to return Goods purchased under this Agreement to Seller. For 3M related goods only, this section is in addition to specific manufacturer warranties from 3M, based on 3M’s own material specifications.
(a) Buyer shall purchase the Goods from Seller at the price[s] (the “Price[s]”) set forth in Seller’s price list in force as of the date of Buyer’s purchase order/that Seller accepts Buyer’s purchase order. If the Price[s] should be increased by Seller before delivery of the Goods to a carrier for shipment to Buyer, then these Terms shall be construed as if the increased price[s] were originally inserted herein, and Buyer shall be billed by Seller on the basis of such increased price[s].
(b) All Prices are exclusive of all sales, use and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties and charges of any kind imposed by any Governmental Authority on any amounts payable by Buyer. Buyer shall be responsible for all such charges, costs and taxes; provided, that, Buyer shall not be responsible for any taxes imposed on, or with respect to, Seller’s income, revenues, gross receipts, personnel or real or personal property or other assets.
(c) There shall be no verbal agreements regarding price, change of price, or any price adjustment whatsoever shall be recognized, unless in writing, signed by all parties.
- Payment Terms.
(a) Buyer shall pay all invoiced amounts due to Seller within 30 days from the date of Seller’s invoice. Buyer shall make all payments hereunder by wire transfer/check/credit card and in US dollars.
(b) Buyer shall pay interest on all late payments at the lesser of the rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permissible under applicable law, calculated daily and compounded monthly. Buyer shall reimburse Seller for all costs incurred in collecting any late payments, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees. In addition to all other remedies available under these Terms or at law (which Seller does not waive by the exercise of any rights hereunder), Seller shall be entitled to suspend the delivery of any Goods if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due hereunder and such failure continues for 30 days following written notice thereof.
(c) Buyer shall not withhold payment of any amounts due and payable by reason of any set-off of any claim or dispute with Seller, whether relating to Seller’s breach, bankruptcy or otherwise.
(d) Buyer shall not charge-back money paid to the Seller via credit card. If Buyer charges-back or puts a hold on payment, the Buyer shall be considered in breach of contract for non-payment.
Purchase-Money Security Interest.
As collateral security for the payment of the purchase price of the goods, the Buyer hereby pledges and grants to the Seller, a lien on and security interest in and to all of the right, title, and interest of the Buyer in, to, and under the goods, wherever located, and whether now existing or hereafter arising or acquired from time to time, and in all accessions thereto and replacements or modifications thereof, as well as all proceeds (including insurance proceeds) of the foregoing. The security interest granted under this provision constitutes a purchase-money security interest under Article 9 of the Florida Uniform Commercial Code. This specifically includes the Seller’s right to replevin the goods.
- Limitation of Liability.
(a) IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO SELLER FOR THE GOODS SOLD HEREUNDER.
(c) The limitation of liability set forth in Section 11(b) above shall not apply to (i) liability resulting from Seller’s gross negligence or willful misconduct and (ii) death or bodily injury resulting from Seller’s acts or omissions.
- Compliance with Law. Buyer shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Buyer shall maintain in effect all the licenses, permissions, authorizations, consents and permits that it needs to carry out its obligations under this Agreement. Buyer shall comply with all export and import laws of all countries involved in the sale of the Goods under this Agreement or any resale of the Goods by Buyer. Buyer assumes all responsibility for shipments of Goods requiring any government import clearance. Seller may terminate this Agreement if any governmental authority imposes antidumping or countervailing duties or any other penalties on Goods.
- Termination. In addition to any remedies that may be provided under these Terms, Seller may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect upon written notice to Buyer, if Buyer: (i) fails to pay any amount when due under this Agreement and such failure continues for 30 days after Buyer’s receipt of written notice of nonpayment]; (ii) has not otherwise performed or complied with any of these Terms, in whole or in part; or (iii) becomes insolvent, files a petition for bankruptcy or commences or has commenced against it proceedings relating to bankruptcy, receivership, reorganization or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- Waiver. No waiver by Seller of any of the provisions of this Agreement is effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by Seller. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement operates, or may be construed, as a waiver thereof. No single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder precludes any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
- Confidential Information. All non-public, confidential or proprietary information of Seller, including but not limited to specifications, samples, patterns, designs, plans, drawings, documents, data, business operations, customer lists, pricing, discounts or rebates, disclosed by Seller to Buyer, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic or other form or media, and whether or not marked, designated or otherwise identified as “confidential” in connection with this Agreement is confidential, solely for the use of performing this Agreement and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by Seller in writing. Buyer cannot use Seller’s design ideas, measurements or other confidential information for purposes of use with a competing vendor. Upon Seller’s request, Buyer shall promptly return all documents and other materials received from Seller. Seller shall be entitled to injunctive relief for any violation of this Section. This Section does not apply to information that is: (a) in the public domain; (b) known to Buyer at the time of disclosure; or (c) rightfully obtained by Buyer on a non-confidential basis from a third party.
- Force Majeure. The Seller shall not be liable or responsible to Buyer, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Seller including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage, provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of [_] days, Buyer shall be entitled to give notice in writing to Seller to terminate this Agreement.
- Assignment. Buyer shall not assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Seller. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves Buyer of any of its obligations under this Agreement.
- Relationship of the Parties. The relationship between the parties is that of independent contractors. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise, employment or fiduciary relationship between the parties, and neither party shall have authority to contract for or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms.
- Governing Law. All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Florida.
- Submission to Jurisdiction. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be instituted in the federal courts of the United States of America or the courts of the State of Florida in each case located in the County of Broward, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding.
- Notices. All notices, request, consents, claims, demands, waivers and other communications hereunder (each, a “Notice”) shall be in writing and addressed to the parties at the addresses set forth on the face of the Sales Confirmation or to such other address that may be designated by the receiving party in writing. All Notices shall be delivered by personal delivery, nationally recognized overnight courier (with all fees pre-paid), facsimile (with confirmation of transmission) or certified or registered mail (in each case, return receipt requested, postage prepaid). Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, a Notice is effective only (a) upon receipt of the receiving party, and (b) if the party giving the Notice has complied with the requirements of this Section.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Survival. Provisions of these Terms which by their nature should apply beyond their terms will remain in force after any termination or expiration of this Order including, but not limited to, the following provisions: Compliance with Laws, Confidential Information, Governing Law, and Survival.
- Attorney’s Fees. If any party institutes any legal suit, action or proceeding against the other party to enforce this Agreement (or obtain any other remedy regarding any breach of this Agreement) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including, but not limited to, contract, equity, tort, fraud and statutory claims, the prevailing party in the suit, action or proceeding is entitled to receive, and the non-prevailing party shall pay, in addition to all other remedies to which the prevailing party may be entitled, the costs and expenses incurred by the prevailing party in conducting the suit, action or proceeding, including any costs that are taxable pursuant to any applicable statute, rule or guideline (including, but not limited to, the Statewide Uniform Guidelines for Taxation of Costs), as well as costs not taxable thereunder and including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, and court costs, even if not recoverable by law (including, without limitation, all fees, taxes, costs and expenses incident to appellate, bankruptcy and post-judgment proceedings).
- Waiver of Jury Trial. Each Party acknowledges that any controversy that may arise under this Agreement, including exhibits, schedules, attachments and appendices attached to this Agreement, is likely to involve complicated and difficult issues and, therefore, each such Party irrevocably and unconditionally waives any right it may have to a trial by jury in respect of any legal action arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including any exhibits, schedules, attachments or appendices attached to this Agreement, or the transactions contemplated hereby.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed as of the ___ date of Current Year, by their agents thereunto duly authorized.
Ad Graphics, LLC., Seller