Even though custom wallpaper has never really gone out of style per se, the allure of hundreds of options with custom wallpaper is becoming somewhat of a trend in Pompano Beach right now. Homeowners and apartment dwellers alike are embracing the nostalgia and recognizing that custom wallpaper is no longer making a home feel dated. In fact, the on current trends with custom wallpaper right now with the huge building boom, architectural nuances, and major renovations happening in South Florida are allowing custom wallpaper designers like the team at AdGraphics exciting new opportunities.
Thanks to AdGraphics in Pompano Beach, you can breathe life into a space with custom wallpaper and make it feel like your own while still being bold and having a little fun. Thanks to the digital age, the innovation in technology for custom wallpaper is endless. You can get completely modern and photo realistic interpretations of some of the most classic designs! Everywhere you look these days whether it’s in residential properties, the corporate world, or even in signs and murals, the popularity for customized graphics and digital custom wallpaper are inspiring.
Trends in Custom Wallpaper with AdGraphics
From retro-inspired designs that’ll lend your rooms some vintage charm to chintzy pastel florals and quintessential South Florida botanical prints, there are endless options when it comes to choosing stylish custom wallpaper in 2019. Here are some of the custom wallpaper trends we are noticing at AdGraphics that are sure to lend any room in your home added visual interest for years to come.
- “Everything old is new again,” as the saying goes. Retro isn’t only metro. Everywhere you look in South Florida, there are homes going with the minimalist and modern look. Charming, retro-inspired custom wallpaper is a clever way to create a spirited and unique room anywhere in your home. This kind of wallpaper embraces a “Mid-Century Modern” feel that you already have or creates a room that has that kind of nostalgic look.
- Speaking of retro, wallpaper with metallics are on trend as we head into the end of 2019, and this holiday season it can easily lend any room a sense of grandeur while making it appear larger and brighter. Metallics in wallpaper for your bedroom are also great for adding an opulent element in your bedroom, giving an air of more space, and metallics are timeless and forever chic.
- Symmetrical, geometric patterns are popular types of custom wallpaper. There’s something about the symmetry a geometric wallpaper will lend to a room that makes it feel organized.
- Textured wallpaper is great for adding more depth without having to use a bold color or an overbearing pattern. For large walls, we can create a stunning visual effect without requiring any floor space, adding the texture needed to make your room feel more comforting.
- How does faux wood for a rustic feel sound? Wood effect custom wallpaper is also great for bringing in that needed texture and a sense of the great outdoors, without the price tag of genuine wood paneling.
- What about ceilings? While at home, most of us spend time either lying down or sitting down. And where do you think you are frequently looking? Up at the ceiling! So why not add a little custom wallpaper flare to your ceilings if you dare?
For truly customized wallpaper, the specialists at AdGraphics can help you to create your very own unique wallpaper design. Thanks to the technological printing advancements, our AdGraphics specialists can use a photo you love or a pattern which speaks to you or has a special meaning to it, to create a stunning custom wallpaper design which will be forever unique to you. We have so many textures, colors, and designs to suit your particular decor with adhesive and non-adhesive vinyl.
Come in or call AdGraphics today to find out more about custom wallpaper trends right now in Pompano Beach. Add a little personality to your home or office with the highest quality installations, products, and designs in custom wallpaper. Our experts at AdGraphics are here to help. Call us at (954) 974-9900 to get started on your customized solutions!